vendredi 27 novembre 2009

Translation: I will always love you.

If I should stay,
Si m'hauria de quedar,
I would only be in your way.
Ho feria únicament com tu ho voldries.
So I'll go, but I know
Doncs marxaré, però sé que
I'll think of you ev'ry step of the way.
Pensaré en tu en cada pas del meu camí.

And I will always love you.
I sempre t'estimaré.
I will always love you.
Sempre t'estimaré.
You, my darling you. Hmm.
Tu, carinyu tu. Hmm

Bittersweet memories,
Memóries amarges,
that is all I'am taking with me
és tot el que tinc
So, goodbye. Please, don't cry.
Adéu. Sisplau no ploris.
We both now I'am not what you, you need.
Sabem els dos que no sóc el que necessites.

And I will always love you.
I t'estimaré sempre.
I will always love you.
T'estimaré sempre.

I hope life treats your kind
Espero que la vida et trati bé
And I hope you have all you 've dreamed of.
I espero que tinguis tot el que havies somiat.
And, I wish to you, joy and happiness.
I et desitjo alegria.
But above all this, I wish you love.
Però sobretot et desitjo amor.

And I will always love you.
I sempre t'estimaré.
I will always love you...
Sempre t'estimaré...


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNarn1MY6kY

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire