mercredi 25 novembre 2009

Oral presentation.

1. Presentation(10):
I used the power point, video and pictures but I didn't use real material.
I think my resources about this topic were focused on it.
I utilized the resources I think.
I had enough support for my oral explanation.
I was so good in time.

6

2.Body language(10):
I didn't look enough at my school friends, and I read too much my text. I was very nervious:(.
I think, next time I will improve my self-expression through movement.

5

3.Structure(10):
I think so, I organized the ideas in order of importance but when I spoke I didn't do as well as I wshed to do.
I utilized discourse markers in my exposition.
I didn't add any conclusion! :S.

5

4.Content(40):
I think, I gave new informations to the audience, because this topic is horrible and the people have to understand the danger of this disease.
I put the causes and the consequences, the nomber of people who had this disease.
I hope my school friends understood this messag, the gravity of it.

20

5.Language(20):
My grammar was not so bad.
I utilized vocabulary normally, and the connectors.
I didn't use fillers.

9

6.Pronunciation(10):
I don't know if my pronunciation was comprehensible. I think that it could be much better of course.

5

I would say that subject was well thought but my oral presentation should be more comprehensible.

However I would give to me a pass mark.
I will do my best next time.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire