samedi 28 novembre 2009

Chritsmas in Paris.



My brother works in Paris and we decided to go to Paris to spend Christmas with him. I am so happy. Do you imagine to see Paris by night , mostly at this time. All the streets are illuminated, the shops show their most beautiful decorations, the people are running in the streets to make their last shopping.
My brother Sébastien lives near « Notre Dame de Paris », this wonderful Cathedral. We will not get a place for the christmas evening, Isuppose too many people want to attend the midnight mass. So we will go to the nearest one, a smaller one.
On december 24th , in the morning we will leave by car. We will have to spend 8 hours in the car to reach Paris.
Then, we decided to have dinner in a restaurant, before going to the midnight mass. I will stay by my brother's flat and my parents will go to the hotel. I am so glad to stay by my my brother. He is 9 years older than me but we make a lot of fun when we are together. Now the difference is not so big as before when I was a little girl.
What about Christmas day? Surely we will eat the traditional big chicken. We will stay by Sebastien. I am sure he is going to decorate his flat very well. He likes that and he must be very happy to invite his parents and his sister.
Then, perhaps we will go and visit some places the day after Christmas. I do not know what. There are so many things to do in Paris but we just enjoy to spend Christmas together.

2 commentaires:

  1. HIIII LAUREN!¡!¡!

    Good city Paris, I think that you have ejoyed a lot these holitays, and also, I suppose, that you understaded all what they sayed to you.

    Don't worry about the video, I will talk with Sonia tomorrow and I think that she would understand it.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Oh Paris, it's a nice city, and I wanna go in a year minimum, and probably, in christmas it's so beautiful. It's, in my opinion the best city of Europe.

    RépondreSupprimer