dimanche 29 novembre 2009

Papers books are dead, Do you agree?

I think is better and more easy, for exemple if your kindle doesn't work, so you won't learn.

Firstly, I think the paper books is better for learning and reading.
And, when you finish to read your book, you can to put your book in your library, and it's beautiful to have a collection of books.

Secondly, the paperbooks are beautiful, they have pictures...
In addition, the paper books existed for many years, and for this reason, should continue.
Also, it's possible, same as a music and films, and kindle's book will be download illegally. It's possible, I am not sure.

Finally, I think that the paper books can disappear in the next years, because a lot of people love a new tecnology.
I agree that the things change, and the things evolue but not a lot.
I hope the people think about it and continue with a paper books.

1 commentaire:

  1. Hi Lauren =)
    I think books won't desapear at all, because there are lots of people that prefer reading a paper book. It's.. mm I don't know, like more cultural, ancient and folklorical..
    see you tomorrow!

    RépondreSupprimer