vendredi 14 mai 2010

My English improved.

My English improved form 2008-2010
Now I’m going to compare my first email and the last composition.
I noticed the improvement, on one hand, when I write it’s more easily for me, of course, I don’t write perfectly,
I learn news verbs, synonyms... and when I write something in English, I don’t think firstly in French and after I translate, now I don’t do this all the time, of course, sometimes I do it, because I don’t speak very well English, but I am happy now, because I understand more when I listen somebody speaking English! This year do the blog I learn so much, because you have to find new words, new verbs...
My pronunciation... aaaaaaah! I think never will change, I have a French accent! But I hope this summer in USA they will understand me...!

In my opinion my best oral presentation is the last one, because I improve a little bit my pronunciation I have more trust in me. If I compare my last presentation with the first one, the change is obvious!

The only problem for me is when I talk I am nervous, because my English is not fluent enough. But I think with the time, it can change.

I enjoyed very much this year English and I thank a lot my teacher for that. We spent four days in London all together and this will remain a fantastic event.

1 commentaire:

  1. Thank you, Lauren, for your continuous improvement and your efforts with English pronunciation. It's not easy, I know, but keep on trying. Hope to hear you one day with a stunning Montana native-like accent! ;)
    good luck and pursue your dreams.
    all the best,
    Sònia

    RépondreSupprimer