lundi 10 mai 2010

48% of parents are friend of their kids on Facebook.


A survey found that nearly half of parents add their children as friends in Facebook.
Andrew Eisner, the manager of the survey thinks that the parents want to learn a lot about their teenagers by this way.

On the other hand, I think that the private life of teenagers must be kept away from private life of parents. There are a several subjects that the parents don't have to know, even if they want to control their children.

As well as, the children don't have to know the private life of their parents.
Event if the parents and the children have a good relationship but they aren't really "friends".

For example, I don't think it's a good thing that some parents go out at night with their children.

Fortunately, my mother doesn't have facebook, and she doesn't keep an eye on my "private life", even if in facebook I don't have many things about my private life,not intimates pictures... because I don't like that the people can see my intimates pictures, they know who is my new boyfriend or where I go or where I live....



http://jagonews.com/2010/05/48-of-parents-are-friend-of-their-kids-on-facebook-stats/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire