mardi 11 mai 2010

Laetitia


I met Laetitia 13 years ago, We went at the same school in France. And after 13 years we are still friends!
She is an amazing person, when we were little girls, we done something stupid in school or in her or my home!

I remember in school we were talking dance courses, and during the week-end we were ridding together!
Our dream was to do a horse breeding, but, of course, now, we changed our mind!

During the summer's holiday, usually, she came with my parents and I, in Empuriabrava (because before the home wher I live now was our holiday's home), so, we camee here and we went with a boat and it was so funny! At that time, I think, I have more or less, 10-12 years old.

After to stay 2 or 3 weeks in Spain together, we left in France, and I went with her in her home in the country side, we were talking bath in the small river nearly to her house! And, sometimes after the bath we went ridding her horses. It was like a dream.

In 2006, when I came to live in Spain, I missed her a lot! But, fortunately I saw her from time to time and I went some holidays there. And she came here in Spain to see me too.

Now, our friendship changed it's better, both we have cars, and we see z lot more, moreover, when I go to France we go out together, we are talking for hours, we are ridding too, and, of course, we love eachother a lot! It's my best friend, and I hope this friendship will last forever.

1 commentaire:

  1. Laureeen!!
    I’ve found a special person in you, we have a lot in common, we mostly coincide with our opinion (I just say history class discussions xd). Thanks to you I’m now more talkative and less shy, I can say you everything, I’ve become also better in Spanish talking with you! I’ll remember you for the great time in London, staying for studying, playing with the dogs…I hope we keep in touch! Good luck for your studies!

    RépondreSupprimer