dimanche 9 mai 2010

Exam writing.

Amy: Hello Sharon! How are you today?

Sharon: Hey, Amy! I'm better, thank you and you?

Amy: Fine too. Finally do you decide to go at mind-body therapy for your illness?

Sharon: Amy...please! I know that it can not work.

Amy: Sharon, don't say that! If you don't try, you can't say that!

Sharon: Yes...you are right, but I'm afraid that the mind-body therapy doesn't work, and for this reason I don't want to go here.

Amy: Please honey, if you don't want to do it, do it for me! You are my best friend, and I want you feel better! You don't want to come back, as same as the last year, to go on holidays together, to go out at the night, to dance, to sing, to meet news friends..
You really don't want that? plesae don't say me, "yes, I do" because I know that you don't want that!

Sharon: Amy... yes, I want to do again the same experiences and news experiences with you!
I'm going to try this mind-body therapy fo you, for me and for our friendship.
Thank you very much for everything that you do for me.

Amy: Your are the best Sharon. You know that I'm going to be with you in every circumstances! Love you.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire