lundi 10 mai 2010

France or Spain.


Now, I am going to compare France ( my country) and Spain ( wher I live now).

Everybody has its own way of thinking, but, on my point of view I prefer France, because there I have got my childhood's friends, my best friends.
However, I have my horse there, and all my family, because I live alone with my mother in Spain, because my dad works in France.
And, OH , Paris it's so beautiful, and there are so many shops, isn't it? But, of course, when you work in Paris it's different, you don't go to buy clothes all the day!! And to live and to work in Paris it's very complicated, because normally you don't live near your job and if you go with a car you have to leave your home very early because of millions of cars driving in the city.

Spain is a very nice country for many reasons, firstly the climate, Spain and its sun! Secondly, I could notice in Spain the great relationship the pupils have with their teachers, in France it's very different, when you speak with your teacher is like if you are talking with a republic's president!!!!

And, of course, what the best thing can we do in Spain? TO GO OUT AT THE NIGHT!
I think is the best in this aspect! In france, and certainly in more country, the sinonyms of Spain is F I E S T A!

I don't know if I'm going to stay in Spain for the rest in my life. Maybe I won't stay in Spain neither in France, perhaps I will realize my dream: to live in the middle of Montana(USA) in the ranch with horses, children, husband and I, maybe, I will be a COWGIRL!

3 commentaires:

  1. I'll always remember you becuase your allways laughing and you make me happier becuase of it!

    Enjoy life I hope the best for you!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I'll always remember when your puppy wets itself because of the emotion of seeing someone jajaja :). I can say I admire you for the effort you've done this year.

    Take care!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hi Lauren :) this year we've connected more than an year ago.. nice fact. I'll always remember the French girl I had in class.
    good luck!

    RépondreSupprimer