vendredi 5 mars 2010

Do working mums make healthy children?



It is a good question. There are several possible answers. For example, if the mother works, she will have less time to care for her child, to help with the homework, talking to him more often, to share activities with him, to be present in difficult moments of teenage age.
Therefore, I'm not saying that working mothers can not do it, but it's different, they have less time between working all day, then at night when they come back home, they have to cook dinner and clean the house, they have less time to help children with homework, to share things with them.

But there are also negative points when the mother does not work, because the child has the print that the mother is always available for him and she does nothing of the day while the children enjoy it. The children are less autonomous and independent too, therefore their maturity appears a bit later.

In my case my mother did not work all the time, and I am happy because when I need her she is always there, but the problem is that we are always together so it's true that sometimes we disagree for anything! But I must say that I would not change my mum for a mum who works!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire